Fill out this form and our experts will assist you.
What can we do for you?
- Work on your Short Sale for FREE - No Cost to You.
- Provide Real Mortgage Debt Relief
- Help Restore Your Credit
- Make Sure You Owe No Back Taxes
- Cash Back Bank Incentives
- Confidential and Dignified Solution
- Relocation Assistance
"With your advice, we were able to make the positive change we never thought possible. Your informed and professional counsel guided our family through a challenging time." - Steve & Cindy S. from Rancho Cucamonga
A few words about us
We have helped many homeowners in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and San Diego County. We have certified short sale agents throughout Southern California ready to meet with you at your convenience. Due to the increase request for our services we may soon be operating throughout California.
Our team has experience in the areas of consumer lending, banking and has worked with loss mitigation departments for over 20 years. We have aligned ourselves with industry leaders in the areas of selling, processing and negotiating the sale of your home. Our full time legal department has successfully negotiated hundreds of short sales and is up to date with all the changing programs. You may only have ONE OPPORTUNITY to avoid foreclosure and we want to make sure that your short sale is successfully negotiated.
Short Sale Information & Education
- The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act and Debt Cancellation Act
- Taxation of Foreclosures and Short Sales
- Credit After Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, or Short Sale
- Canceled Debts, Foreclosures, Repos and Abandonments
- HAFA Guidelines
How can we help you?
Streamline Short Sale lists your property and applies for a short sale approval. Our expert staff and legal department negotiates with your mortgage company to provide the best possible scenario for you. This allows us to then sell your home, versus allowing the bank to foreclose on the property which could ruin your credit and possibly leave unpaid debt.
There are several important reasons why a Short Sale is better for you instead of a Foreclosure... here’s a few:
5 Advantages of a Short Sale
- Less Damaging to Credit Rating: A Foreclosure will severely damage your credit rating for 7 years, but a Short Sale is less damaging and its effect does not last as long.
- Major Banks are Encouraging Short Sales over Foreclosure: Fannie Mae (FNMA) recently changed their underwriting policy so that a past home owner now has to wait 5 years after a Foreclosure before FNMA will underwrite a new loan. If the homeowner conducted a Short Sale the wait time is just 2 Years! Freddie Mac also offers participating Banks a $2,200 incentive to conduct a Short Sale versus Foreclosure.
- Probable Relief from HELOC 2nd Mortgage: When the 1st Mortgage Bank forecloses, the 2nd TD HELOC loan is not deleted from your debt. The 2nd TD HELOC Mortgage Bank may take legal means to collect their debt after the Foreclosure. With a Short Sale, we negotiate with both lenders to highly reduce or totally eliminate the HELOC loan debt.
- Dignified Solution: With a Short Sale, we sell your home just like your neighbors have done. It’s a dignified resolution to a tough situation. On the other hand, after a Foreclosure, a Sheriff performs a lock out, the grass turns brown, and a Bank Sales Rep places 'Bank Foreclosure For Sale' signs in front of the property for your neighbors to see.
- "Cash for Cooperation": Some of the banks we work with are now offering home owners a Cash incentive in order to cooperate with a short sale, versus allowing the property to be Foreclosed on by the Bank. Banks and amount of Cash offered, is on a case by case basis.
What kind of services do we offer?
Banks are now Offering Cash Back Incentives up to 1% of the Sale Price
With 10's of Thousands of notices of default each month in California, now more that ever the real estate industry is in need of an alternative to Foreclosure. Responding to the call of the National Association of REALTORS, the Obama Administration has announced incentives and uniform procedures for short sales under its new Foreclosure Alternatives Program (FAP).
The HAFA government program can streamline your short sale.
In light of the rising number of property foreclosures in the United States, the government has expanded the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) to include provisions and incentives for banks to allow short sales or deeds-in-lieu as positive options for eligible homeowners in default who wish to avoid foreclosure. The new program is called Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA).
If a short sale is not a viable option we can refer you to loan modification attorneys.
Streamline Real Estate Services can recommend qualified attorneys to those who have not exhausted their loan modification options. A loan modification is a permanent change in one or more terms of a borrower’s home loan. It allows the loan to be reinstated, and results in a payment the homeowner can afford.
How we can help you
1. You contact us to learn if you qualify for a short sale.
Stop agonizing about what you should do – get accurate information so you can make a prudent decision.
2. We begin the short sale process
Our experienced team lists your property and negotiates the short sale.
3. We successfully negotiate and sell your property
You have piece of mind in reaching a dignified solution and avoiding foreclosure.
Call or live chat for the quickest response
+1 888 442 6968
Our offices are open 7 days a week. Call us for a free consultation.
Los Angeles County Office
216 N. Glendora Ave., Ste. 203
Glendora, CA 91741
Orange County Office
2900 Bristol St. Suite J-201
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Inland Empire Office
10574 Acacia St., Ste. D2
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730